Spiritual Life Coaching
What Is Life Coaching?
A Spiritual Life Coach:
- Facilitates the creation and the focus on a vision for the client and his/her life.
- Facilitates awareness and acknowledgment of self-imposed, mental and emotional boundaries or limitations and supports movement beyond them.
- Shares tools, process and structure grounded in spiritual principles which enable clients to manifest their vision.
- Encourages and supports the client in self-inquiry and self-reflection as a process for remembering the truth of who they are.
The success of the client to create the life that she or he desires magnifies spiritual principle is the ultimate achievement of spiritual life coaching. The success is attributed to two elements:
- The willingness and commitment of the client to be fully present and accountable in the process.
- The commitment of the coach to the vision of the client, to hold that vision and to proficiently utilize skills and techniques in moving the client through old contexts toward the realization of the client's vision of life.